Dry, cracked hands On Day Off: Fluids to drink: Glass of water for tablets. Lemon and acv tea. Ginger and lemon tea. A glass of water. Night: Moisturise hands. Pamper Day: Hand mask Work: Prior To Work: Read over documents. I intend on buying latex gloves. Plan outfits for work Get outfit ready in the wardrobe, black top, fleece, socks and jeans. What to pack: Hand sanitizer. Bring loose change for travel. Plan for the interview Expectation: To ace the interview. The video call will work. Process: I plan to show my best self forward. Review over last interview and how I can improve. Plan for the video call interview. Get interview outfit ready. Read about the job position and make notes. Plan what answers to give for the job. Check what time the interview is. Sleep and bath early. Get good rest. Set an alarm to wake up at 9:30 am. Check emails for details/ address of interview. Plan a time to be ready for the interview (so I am not late). Sell why I am suitable for the job....
Make-up Looks: 10th November. 11th November. Foods: Breakfast: Blueberry and oats. Smoothie: Blueberry smoothie. Fruits: Shopping: Pasta. Next Shift? Listen out for a phonecall. Get Good Sleep: Relax For 2 Days: Dry Laundry: Wash/Plan clothes for work. Work: Pink eyeshadow. Clean Bedroom: Do what you can.
Comments
Post a Comment